Chekku Groundnut oil
₹160.00 – ₹1,450.00
Naturally cultivated quality groundnut seeds are cleaned to remove the funguscent seeds(leaves should be removed in the oil, may cause toxic effects to the human body),dried in the sunlight and grind with the help of Chekku in a traditional way and the obtained groundnut oil is retain undisturbed to get pure groundnut oil and send to the customers in a quality manner.
- Peanut oil, also known by other names such as groundnut oil and arachis oil, is a type of vegetable oil commonly used in cooking that is derived from peanuts.
- Generally, people use peanut oil in their cooking for the interesting flavor that it gives, particularly the roasted variety, as well as the fact that it is healthier than many types of oil.
- Most of the health benefits of peanut oil come from its diverse types of fatty acids, such as oleic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, among others.
- Peanut oil has a very safe balance that can boost your health in a variety of ways, in addition to the health benefits from the other vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds found in peanuts.
- Peanut oil is cholesterol free, which is one of the major factors contributing to complicated heart conditions such as atherosclerosis.
- Peanut oil also contains monounsaturated fatty acids, like oleic acid, which increase the levels of “good cholesterol”, called HDL and lower your risk of developing coronary heart diseases and strokes.
1 Litre, 1/2 Litre, 5 Litres