Wood/Cold pressed GroundNut Oil
The smoke point of cold pressed groundnut oil is around 160 degree Celsius. The smoke point of refined industrially made groundnut oil is around 210 degree Celsius.
Benefits Of Organic Cold-pressed Oil
* Unprocessed – No added preservatives and chemicals
* Absolutely free of pesticides (which are arguably carcinogenic)
* High in Vitamin E and micro nutrients that are vital for our holistic well-being.
* Completely free from Trans-fat.
* Retains antioxidants.
* As it is manually filtered, it is more viscous and retains the flavour fully. This helps in lesser consumption (atleast by 20%) of oil as compared to the industrially processed refined oil.
1 Litre, 1/2 Litre, 5 Litres